Simple steps to a more confident life
Simple Steps to more confident life
· Self-Care – Exercise, healthy eating, ‘you time’ e.g. pampering, good
nights sleep etc…
· Visualisations – Have a clear picture in your mind of how you want to be, start to feel more connected to this picture on a daily basis, seeing yourself doing the things you want to do. Feeling all the feelings of how good it will be doing all these things; seeing, hearing, feeling - all the good sensations involved.
· Good posture – Take notice/ appreciate the importance of having a good posture- when you stand tall, with your shoulders back and your head held high you instantly look and feel more confident. It releases feel good hormones throughout your body causing you to look and feel better.
· Affirmations – The power changing parts of your inner dialog, the more you say your affirmations the more you are rising your vibrations and sending frequencies to the universe, for these affirmations to become reality. The stronger the intent, the stronger they will grow.
· Prepare yourself for success – The most successful people in life have clear set goals to aim towards and strive to achieve. Imaging seeing yourself achieving these goals as you keep aiming towards them and undertaking them. The more they become part of your routine the easier they will feel. Making new routines is easy to achieve; take simple steps to making these goals part of you.
· Redefine the meaning of fear/ failure – By changing the way you think about the words fear and failure; a greatly successful way is to look at how fear may control you, giving yourself an opportunity to progress. Failure is feedback to learn from past mistakes, which allows you to grow. Without experiencing fears and failures we would not be giving ourselves the tools for progression; this is a good way to look at it, rather than it being a reason for not to do something.
· Empower yourself with knowledge – The more knowledge we have about something that interests us, the better we will feel. Read good highly rated self-help books, undertake new exciting courses, search the internet for information on things that interest you. This new-found knowledge will be a good way to raise your self-esteem and the way you look at things.
· Shift your equality mentally – See yourself as an equal, we were all born as humans - we all have insecurities and feelings of inadequacies, regardless of personas. No one is any better than you or less deserving than you; we are all equal and one.
· Embody self-belief and confidence – Anchor your confidence: see, hear and feel what it feels like to believe in yourself and be confident. “Fake it till you make it” (the concept that if you act more confident than you feel, it will become a self-fulfilling prophecy) is widely projected as a way to boost self-esteem.
Social situations - A good way to feel more comfortable in social situations is by reading them and taking appropriate action as of when necessary; avoiding negative vibes and identifying people you relate to. The people you chose to spend your spare time with are very important to your general wellbeing - the less time you spend around people that have negative, gossipy vibes the better you will feel, and this in turn will honour your soul.
We are all unique - The less you compare yourself to other people, the better you will feel. Appreciate your uniqueness, as we were all made to be different and grow from our mistakes.
Confidence is like a muscle or a beautiful flower; both of them require maintenance in order to grow stronger and flourish.